*NEW* Distillery and Brewery Break
Speyside is famous for its whisky and is affectionately known as ‘Malt Whisky Country’. It’s home to more than half of Scotland’s malt whisky distilleries, making it the ideal place to discover more about this ancient art. Staying at Nethybridge Hotel you’ll find that you’re ideally situated for exploring these distilleries.
However if you are not a whisky lover then don’t worry as there is also the Caorunn Gin Brewery and the Cairngorm Beer Brewery to entice you.
Here at Strathmore Hotels ensuring our guests make the most of their stay is important to us and that’s why we’ve introduced this exciting NEW offer.
This package includes
ONE NIGHT or TWO NIGHTS
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation and full Scottish breakfast
- A Club Box which includes – two whisky miniatures, two bottles of water, nuts, chocolate and crisps
- Free wifi in the comfort of your own room
- Two distillery or Brewery tickets for the following list of distilleries – Caorunn Gin Distillery, Tomatin Distillery, Glen Moray, Cairngorm Brewery, Glenlivet Distillery Visitors Centre, Aberlour Distillery (supplementary charge of £10), Dalwhinnie Distillery
- A complimentary Malt of the Month at Hotel Bar
- 10% discount off bar meal or restaurant food
All of this from £92 per person April – October or £79 per person November – March
Book for two nights with an additional two distillery tickets from £165 per person April – October or £145 per person November – March
Call us now to book on 01479 821203
Terms and conditions apply. Based on availability.