Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 01479 821203.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? If availability allows yes with an extra charge of £10.00 per hour being incurred.
- Can we check-in early? If availability allows yes with an extra charge of £10.00 per hour being incurred.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? Yes we have 7 rooms on the ground floor.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes we do to all floors.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes, our restaurant and bar and lounge are on ground floor and ramp outside to come into the hotel.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- How do I cancel my booking? If you have booked direct with us, please call 01479 821203 or email email@example.com. If you have booked via a travel agent or other online booking site please contact them to cancel.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? If you book a superior/suite room or have booked direct premium wifi is included. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes, during kitchen hours our menu is available however when closed we do not.
- What time is breakfast served at? Breakfast is from 7.30 am – 9.30 am although if earlier is required we can provide continental before.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? We offer outside laundry services. This service is next day delivery and will be returned to the hotel by 4pm. This service is only operated Monday and Saturdays. For more information please ask Reception.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Yes, dogs are welcome for £10 per dog per night (max 3 dogs), dogs are not allowed in dining areas however they are allowed in public areas.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? The bar is open from 11.00 am – 11.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 11.00 am – 1.00 am Friday to Saturday and 12.30 pm – 11.00 pm Sunday.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? Our restaurant is open 7.30 am – 9.30 am for breakfast and 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm for dinner.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, please ask reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://strathmorehotels-nethybridge.com/accommodation/
- Are there baby changing facilities within the hotel? We do have a baby changing unit in our ladies toilet in the hotel.
- Can an extra bed or cot be provided? We do have cots and some extra beds that can be provided.
- Is there a local bus service? There are buses from hotel to Grantown which is 5 miles away and Aviemore and Inverness.
- Do you have storage for Bikes/Skis? We can provide an area within the hotel for storage of bikes and Skis.
- Are you Able to provide drying facilities? We can hang clothes that are needing dryed in our drying room (this is where we store our washing machines).
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Disabled bays are available near the hotel entrance. Subject to availability.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.